Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'd rather be thrifting

    It's always exciting to go thrift shop shopping. You never know what you'll find. It will either be a treasure that you'll keep forever or something that you will sooner or later regret that you spent a dollar or two on. But yesterday was a more than fabulous buy for me!











   I found 8 ADORABLE chef figurines.  I asked the lady how much, since there was no price for the set and she said $8. I couldn't resist. I had to! They're each special and different in their own little way. I've started my chef figuring collection.


   It's not everyday that you can find a Japanese/ Chinese( I can't tell which on it is) calligraphy set. Yet alone it being only $2! They can range up to over $20 on ebay!!
  9 items for $10. I call that a steal!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The Calligraphy set is awesome!