Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shall we dance?


      This is a picture of me and some guy that I forget the name of last night at the dance. It was awesome (As usual)! It was a very light night though. An estimate of 30 people in all. And half of the guys were too chicken to ask any girls =P
I actually lost count of how many dances I got. I think 7 or 8..
     Favorite dances? Probably all the swing dances I did, there was a lot of them last night. And of course I love the cha cha cha. I'm starting to go with the more extreme version of it now. (:
Oh dear. My last dance...I couldn't figure out if I liked it or not.. It was some homeschooler senior guy named Joesph, stiff, really full of muscle guy, and he took strange steps, so it was hard to keep up with him. We danced..close...I'm also not sure if I liked that or not either. But near the end he said I was a really good dancer. Haha so I guess  I was doing something right (: He thought I was a sophomore..He said something like "So are you a sophomore?" I shook my head and he was like "freshman?" I shook my head again "junior?" I laughed and shook my head again "are you not in highschool?" I nodded and told him I was in eighth grade. He said I  look older and I told him that I get that  a lot. Joesph said that it wasn't really a bad thing, unless people still think I'm older when I'm 30! Haha.
     I danced with Michel(Luke's little brother) for the cha cha cha. He's so cute, and he's grown up so much now. :) It was pretty hard to dance with him because some guys were break dancing behind me so of course, he wanted to watch them. Eventually he made it so that if we both looked to our right we could both watch them.
    The next dance is May 19th. I really hope I can go!
The guy in the picture with me was explaining to me why there weren't a lot of people there last night, he said that a homeschool play was going on Friday and Saturday and the people that come to the dance are in it. Sooo that explains it (:
Lovely night!

No comments: